We are all familiar with the current steps being taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the most important being social distancing. Holy Cross Deacons have decided to cancel all in person services and group gatherings at this time and will keep you updated on any changes.
Scripture, announcements and the sermon will be uploaded weekly for your to listen to/read.
During this current pandemic, it is common to start experiencing isolation, stress, anxiety, sadness, etc. Here are a few things you can do that may be helpful:
- Take a walk and get fresh air.
- Do a puzzle/Sudoku/crossword to help engage your brain.
- Call a family member to talk or if you have the ability FaceTime, Skype, or video chat with someone.
- Provide yourself a more normal schedule, get up, shower right away, and get dressed.
- Find an activity you can do, get upright, even if it is sitting.
- Continue to drink lots of water.
- Help others in need if you are able. Consider making an extra donation to the We Care Fund, dropping off food and personal care items to the Sharing Pantry outside of our 18th Street door, or making donations to your local hospital or local food shelf.
- Stay in touch. Check our website for the latest online worship services, news, and announcements.